You are here

How to Report

Students, faculty, staff or visitors who believe they have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, including Sexual Harassment and other Prohibited Sexual Conduct or who have witnessed any other violation of policy has a right to report the conduct to the University Title IX Coordinator (,  Official with Authority or complete the Reporting Form.